NuMixx Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NuMixx Community

A Place For DJ's, Artists, And Music Lovers From Everywhere.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from DJ Willie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ Willie Winters
Just Checkin Thangz Out

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Hello from DJ Willie Empty
PostSubject: Hello from DJ Willie   Hello from DJ Willie Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:21 pm

Hey Dog thanks for the invite!!! I have been spinning for 25 years now. I have hung it up a few times over the years. But with the help of my fellow DJs like Brian, Andre, and yes even DJ Diamond Dog have given me the push to start it up again. I was thinking of doing it full time but decided to Scale it back to part time and keep doing my mixing as a hobby.

I Am currently working in the retail business as a store manager for Family Dollar. So I guess I am pretty lucky to be doing two things that I love. Well that's all for now. See everyone around the forums!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Diamond Dog
Admin
Diamond Dog

Male Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Hello from DJ Willie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from DJ Willie   Hello from DJ Willie Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:01 am

Thanks for stopping thru, Willie! I'm glad to see you registered and joined us!! I hope that you enjoy the forum. Feel free to hop in on any threads. We're still pretty new here so things are still kinda low key!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/djdiamonddog

Hello from DJ Willie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NuMixx Community :: Gneral Discussions :: Introductions-
Jump to: