NuMixx Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NuMixx Community

A Place For DJ's, Artists, And Music Lovers From Everywhere.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamond Dog
Admin
Diamond Dog

Male Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-09-09

The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News Empty
PostSubject: The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News   The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 2:10 pm

The Story Of Billy & Mandy

Billy & Mandy have known each other since a very young age. When they were young, they'd go to the beach, hold hands, collect shells, and make sand castles. Even though they were young, this was the start of something new.
The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News 5yv71c3

One day after Mandy's 6th birthday, Billy came up to her and asked "Will you be my girlfriend?" and she said yes. They sat there by the pond and they promised forever.
The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News 6c58hoh

They hugged, they kissed, and their parents knew they were perfect.
The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News 6h5ulwo

Every day as they grew older, their love kept growing stronger.They became teenagers, and they loved each other more than ever.
The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News 4q5s26r

They spent their summers together, they had sleepovers, they were the best of friends, and more than anything, they were lovers.They loved everywhere, even if they were miles apart.
The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News 67zn4hx

It was perfect. Years passed and passed and finally, they got married.

The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News 6ffh05h

One day, after Billy got home from work, Mandy had some breaking news: she was pregnant with a baby.
The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News 5yn69gn

On June 22nd, she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She grew bigger and bigger, and soon, Mandy found out she was pregnant again. She gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on September 13th, 1997. They were a perfect family.
The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News 52kmog0

Until one day, on September 11th. Billy was on call to a terrorist attack. He went down to the station and got ready to go. He told his family he would always love them no matter what happened, "forever." His wife begged him not to go, but he kissed her, and right as he walked out the door, he whispered '"Forever, I promise."
The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News 4y5gn6u

He raced to the Twin Towers. Two men went in (one of them being Billy), but only one came out. Unfortunately, it wasn't Billy. He rescued a woman, but he couldn't save himself.

The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News 61mzs79

Later that night, the firemen came to her door with the bad news. She fell to her knees and cried. She held her necklace with her wedding ring on it and whispered, "Forever baby..."
The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News 4i77iaw

Later that night, she went to the pond where they first had their memories. She sat there and cried, and looked at the pond and remembered them.
The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News 4qntd8y

"Forever..."
The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News 6c58hoh
The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News 6h5ulwo
The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News 4q5s26r

But then it started to rain. She headed back in when she heard a noise. She looked out the window after she got in. It was pouring and she saw more than half her town standing there with candles in the pouring rain. She started crying and held her children close.
The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News 3305uzq

A couple of years later, when her daughter had to bring a parent in on September 11th for Career Day, she wrote a speech about why her father wasn't there. That day, when she went with no one except for her mom, the kids all laughed and said her father didn't care enough about her to come. So she got up there and told everyone why he couldn't be there, and how she was so proud of him.
The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News 2vhsrhv

A tear came to her mother's eye.
The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News 66t1e6c

All the kids were so touched. The teacher hugged her and told her how proud she was. Her final words before she ended everything was, "and the reason I'm not sad anymore is because Daddy isn't really gone, he is in my heart." Even though her mom sat up and cried every year on that very day, she knew he was never gone.
The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News 66cyhkw

9/11/2001, THE NIGHT NEW YORK CRIED.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/djdiamonddog
dj jump*off
Just Checkin Thangz Out
dj jump*off

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News   The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 4:13 am

Wow that's a touching story 4 real man thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Dog
Admin
Diamond Dog

PostSubject: Re: The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News   The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 6:49 am

dj jump*off wrote:
Wow that's a touching story 4 real man thanks for sharing.

This story was, actually, a bulletin going around on MySpace. I recoded it and put it here. It is definitely a touching story. And there's no telling how many other similar stories there are out there. This makes me thankful to be alive and healthy and have my family!
Back to top Go down
MBT
Just Checkin Thangz Out

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News   The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:11 am

Got to watch the towers fall from my window and the smoke came over my whole neighborhood. Just one of those days that you will always carry with you and it's always annoyed me when I see people trying to bring politics into it.

Democrats blame Republicans and Republicans blame Democrats and all I can think of is people like this that lost loved ones and wish all the planes had hit the Senate and Congress and wiped out these fools.

Personal stories really bring the horror and pain of that day into focus and we should be made to read and see these stories as much as possible so the real criminals of that day aren't forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Dog
Admin
Diamond Dog

PostSubject: Re: The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News   The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 7:16 am

You are absolutely right!! This country has become over-political. Nowadays everything is political....& this is a date that will go down in history as the worst attack ever on America. One of my former supervisors had a brother that was working in the same area and he saw the towers come down from his office window.

It's so sad to see an incident like this...especially when so many people's lives were touched. And it all comes down to it being a photo opportunity for G.W. and the gang. Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News   The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 9/11 Stories You Don't Hear On The News
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NuMixx Community :: Gneral Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: