NuMixx Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NuMixx Community

A Place For DJ's, Artists, And Music Lovers From Everywhere.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Football Fans......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamond Dog
Admin
Diamond Dog

Male Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Football Fans...... Empty
PostSubject: Football Fans......   Football Fans...... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:04 am

How many of y'all out thurr look 4ward to Sundays??

I'm a Green Bay fan & I'm really excited about this season so far. We got a sick-azz defense and Brett Favre is ON-POINT. It looks like we may possibly make it to the playoffs this year.

Anyone else here like football? If so, who's your team and what are your expectations of them??
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/djdiamonddog
Diamond Dog
Admin
Diamond Dog

PostSubject: Re: Football Fans......   Football Fans...... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:28 am

Green Bay.......5-1

Finally, after years of having problems, Green Bay is putting it together again. Now, if we could only get a running game together!!
Back to top Go down
elnino21
Just Checkin Thangz Out
elnino21

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Football Fans......   Football Fans...... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 12:54 am

Raiders Fan Here. Not much to say I thought they are on the road to recovery but damn it's starting to look like the same old story.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Dog
Admin
Diamond Dog

PostSubject: Re: Football Fans......   Football Fans...... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 1:42 pm

elnino21 wrote:
Raiders Fan Here. Not much to say I thought they are on the road to recovery but damn it's starting to look like the same old story.

I hear ya!! I've gone through that year after year with Green Bay!!
Back to top Go down
MBT
Just Checkin Thangz Out

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Football Fans......   Football Fans...... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:04 am

Lived in both NYC and St Pete's so a Giant and Bucs fan. Giants are looking real good with that 3-headed running attack but my Bucs have had to many key injuries this year. Still 4-4 but they can't keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Dog
Admin
Diamond Dog

PostSubject: Re: Football Fans......   Football Fans...... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 7:26 am

MBT wrote:
Lived in both NYC and St Pete's so a Giant and Bucs fan. Giants are looking real good with that 3-headed running attack but my Bucs have had to many key injuries this year. Still 4-4 but they can't keep it up.

I got a couple of friends who are Buc fans!! Yeah....the injuries will kill a season. But, they have a pretty good team. Once they get everything rolling...they'll be tough to beat.

My dad was a Giants fan. I always liked them (even though GB is my #1). I like Eli Manning, but he's not even close to being the QB that his brother is. Maybe if he gets better protection, he can do better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football Fans......   Football Fans...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Football Fans......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NuMixx Community :: Gneral Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: