NuMixx Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NuMixx Community

A Place For DJ's, Artists, And Music Lovers From Everywhere.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Funniest Club moments! Post all the hilarious s***!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
djrobkrapf
Just Checkin Thangz Out

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-13

Funniest Club moments! Post all the hilarious s***!! Empty
PostSubject: Funniest Club moments! Post all the hilarious s***!!   Funniest Club moments! Post all the hilarious s***!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 9:41 pm

I wanted to take a spin off the usual forums, You know how to fade, how to "spin" etc.. I wanna hear the this "one time" Stories..

Ya know like this,,, This one time this girl in a hot skirt cam up in the booth with me to request a song and the steps to the boothe are like the rungs on a ladder anyway after the top step there is a small handle for access to the amps and soundboard (levels are preset).. this girl is climing back down the ladder and her shirt gets caught on the handle and pretty much rips it off of her body!! affraid lol! She never missed a beat climbing down the ladder!!! SHE DIDN'T REALIZE she was hanging out!!! The bar manager pretty much throws a promo shirt at her!!! Now people aren't allowed in the booth lol! Guess the shirts are a hot item.. Twisted Evil But man I felt bad for her but I doubt she had to buy a drink the rest of the night lol lol!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/djrobwgc
Diamond Dog
Admin
Diamond Dog

Male Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Club moments! Post all the hilarious s***!!   Funniest Club moments! Post all the hilarious s***!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 10:45 pm

That's classic, bro!! I wish I could've seen that one!! Rolling Eyes

OK.....

Last year, this guy was drunk az hell (and what else goes on in a bar...lol). We had 2 double 15" cabinets on each side of the DJ booth... pointing at the floor. This cat was leaning on one of the speakers, watching the chicks dancin. Well, he passed out....and fell face first on the floor....... affraid

Oh Yeah.....

And........

He took the speaker cabinet with him!! Razz

Talk about embarassing. Falling face first on the floor in the middle of a crowded bar.......for no reason!! I don't remember seeing him back since then!! Question
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/djdiamonddog
djrobkrapf
Just Checkin Thangz Out

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Club moments! Post all the hilarious s***!!   Funniest Club moments! Post all the hilarious s***!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 9:11 pm

Rolling Eyes Hmm sorry about that.. Man that was a bad night.. Naw just playin.. OK .. Here this weekends well trap.. My buddy calls me up needs a faovr the house DJ at a club he goes to called in sick.. I've never heard of this place..
He tells me oh this is a gonna be one night I will wanna pay to come back.. I told him thats NEVER happened..

In a line... She grabs the towel and wipes the pole.. Id pay to go back!

Best night of my career!! Well maybe not the best but def close! Doesn't beat DJing at Millenium.. But they make me say that lol..
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/djrobwgc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Club moments! Post all the hilarious s***!!   Funniest Club moments! Post all the hilarious s***!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funniest Club moments! Post all the hilarious s***!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NuMixx Community :: The DJ Booth :: Club/Bar DJ's-
Jump to: