NuMixx Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NuMixx Community

A Place For DJ's, Artists, And Music Lovers From Everywhere.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Allow me 2 introduce myself lol

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dj jump*off
Just Checkin Thangz Out
dj jump*off

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Allow me 2 introduce myself lol Empty
PostSubject: Allow me 2 introduce myself lol   Allow me 2 introduce myself lol Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:47 am

What up people my name is Joey Aka Dj Jump*Off straight out the 602 phoenix az.Ive been in the game now 10 years strong from djing in small dive bars at the age of eighteen 2 rocking the hottest clubs in Scottsdale and opening up for big name hip hop artist.I Have my own online mix-show every Friday night On KRCK Radio Dot Com that we do live call ins request an challenges from listeners 2 keep it fresh.Im very excited about this forum and expect big things due 2 the fact that it was put together by a very talented dj and producer who I have the utmost respect for Dj Diamond Dog Your favorite Dj's Favorite Dj haha.
Back to top Go down
Diamond Dog
Admin
Diamond Dog

Male Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Allow me 2 introduce myself lol   Allow me 2 introduce myself lol Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 7:31 am

Welcome to the hot spot, Jumpoff!! I appreciate you taking the time to register and to introduce yourself. I share equal respect for you because I've heard nothin but fiyyaa mixes from you since I've known ya.

I'll be lookin forward to chattin with ya around the board!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/djdiamonddog
elnino21
Just Checkin Thangz Out
elnino21

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Allow me 2 introduce myself lol   Allow me 2 introduce myself lol Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 9:12 am

What's up JumpOff ? Glad to see you in the Homie DjDiamond Dog's Forum. As the man said Your mixes are smoking hot. Cool
Back to top Go down
Slip
Just Checkin Thangz Out
Slip

Male Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Allow me 2 introduce myself lol   Allow me 2 introduce myself lol Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 10:09 pm

Nice to meet you Jump*Off see you around the boards Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mixxmasterproductions
dj_filthy_rich
Just Checkin Thangz Out
dj_filthy_rich

Male Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Allow me 2 introduce myself lol   Allow me 2 introduce myself lol Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 1:48 am

welcome 2 tha forums mayn. imma have to check out that online radio show. i been tryin to set one up from home but imma have to figure it out slowly
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/filthyrich512
dj jump*off
Just Checkin Thangz Out
dj jump*off

Male Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Allow me 2 introduce myself lol   Allow me 2 introduce myself lol Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 4:05 am

Thanx 4 the warm welcome fam i am looking forward 2 kick convo with you all.I would also like 2 extend an offer 2 all the NuMixx dj's 2 hit me up if you want one of your mixes played on KRCK RADIO send me a message...
Back to top Go down
Diamond Dog
Admin
Diamond Dog

Male Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Allow me 2 introduce myself lol   Allow me 2 introduce myself lol Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 6:53 am

dj jump*off wrote:
I would also like 2 extend an offer 2 all the NuMixx dj's 2 hit me up if you want one of your mixes played on KRCK RADIO send me a message...

Thanks for the offer brotha. After I finish this heavy work weekend, I'mma get at ya about that. Sounds like a great opportunity!! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/djdiamonddog
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allow me 2 introduce myself lol   Allow me 2 introduce myself lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allow me 2 introduce myself lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NuMixx Community :: Gneral Discussions :: Introductions-
Jump to: